Your privacy is important to Devour it Catering. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Devour it Catering collects, and the ways in which Devour it Catering uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Devour it Catering may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
• any other information that you send to Devour it Catering
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Devour it Catering may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications
Where Devour it Catering discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Devour it Catering may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Devour it Catering will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Devour it Catering will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy.” Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. Devour it Catering is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT DEVOUR IT CATERING
• by email to email@example.com or
• by post to 7-9 Northumberland Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Thank you, we look forward to connecting.