Let Devour It cater for your next lunchtime meeting.
Do you have a team building day, important client meeting or conference coming up? Food is an essential part of any event and providing a delectable lunch is half the battle won. Sharing delicious food helps keep conversation, ideas and connections flowing. Goodness knows you can’t do that on an empty stomach.
We’ll prepare a mix of savoury and sweet lunch catering morsels that everyone will enjoy. Keep the team on the ball by including coffee, tea and beverages in your package. Corporate catering for Melbourne’s CBD and metro area is a breeze with our lunch catering packages and menu options to suit all taste buds and budgets.
- If it’s a team building day let all guests choose their preferences or catering style. It fosters some preliminary interaction before the meeting, and staff know what delicious fare awaits them on the day.
- Our hot and cold buffet menu options mean even the most fastidious eater will be spoiled for choice. Kickstart with an antipasto platter and fill up on nourishing salads. A fruit and cheese platter or brownies for dessert caters for healthy choices and those who prefer a sweet treat after lunch.
- For a more robust buffet, we can offer roast meat and chicken accompanied by a salad selection. Tempting desserts to choose from include tarts, meringues, cheesecake and flourless options to appeal to gluten-free guests.
- Having a BBQ is a fantastic option for an al fresco festive staff party or setting the scene for guests to relax over their lunch meeting or event. We can arrange our BBQ lunch catering in Melbourne CBD locations. We can serve you buffet style with a burger station or sausage sizzle. A sophisticated canape style may work too, depending on your venue and requirements.
- If there is not much time to munch but need to keep your attendees inspired and energised to get through the next half of the day, canapes and finger food for your lunch catering option mean people can subdue those tummy rumbles with minimal fuss. No soggy meat pies here. We’re talking spring rolls, gyoza, baked fritters chicken strips and prawn twists. Mini burgers will put smiles on faces for sure as will our risotto balls and barramundi bites.
- The Simpson’s hadn’t experienced Devour It catering when they claimed you don’t make friends with salad. Our Caesar, super grains and soba noodles will turn vehement salad dodgers into converts. Green
salad, traditional Greek and who can say no to potato salad make for excellent side choices.
We prepare our food the day it is being served. Yes, that means our chefs are up bright and early to have a gourmet lunchtime menu made fresh and delivered to your location.
- Devour It sandwich catering in Melbourne CBD is your go-to favourite. Wraps and sandwiches are easy to eat while checking emails on your phone and chatting to meeting guests. Choose from our appetising fillings to suit all taste buds and preferences.
- Choose a selection of party platters and finger foods. To break up the lunch break queue for food, host the dishes on different ‘food stations’. It means shorter wait times and will get everyone standing up to mingle.
- Go with a food theme for your client meeting or conference. Scrummy Asian-style canapes are found with our Chilled Asian platter; sushi, rice paper rolls and crepes with flavoursome dipping sauces. Curry puffs, pakoras and curry pies are bound to hit the spot when you order our Indian food platter.
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free? Make sure you ask about attendees dietary requirements. We’ll make sure there is a selection that will satisfy a healthy appetite while accommodating food intolerances.
- Make your meeting meal time reminiscent of a home cooked luncheon made by a loved one with our soups, pasta and bakes selection. Homestyle soups are crafted to please the meat lovers and vegetarians alike and served up with a crusty baguette. Our traditional lasagnes, frittatas, casseroles and pasta bakes are sure to satisfy famished team members or guests.
- Providing healthy options is a must for conscious eaters and those who want something lighter when sitting at a meeting or conference for a good part of the day. We’ve made choosing easy with dedicated menu section that includes gourmet gluten-free wraps, mushroom spring rolls and chia balls for desserts to name a few.
Devour It delivers corporate catering in Melbourne’s CBD and metro areas. We offer contemporary cuisine, budget aligned packages and creative catering options.
Contact us to discuss our fresh, high-quality range of lunch catering options for your meeting, presentation, or corporate function. Your guests will devour it all.